Monday, April 27, 2009

Nevada Traffic Ticket And Point Values

The Below is a partial list of traffic violations along with demerit points that are assigned to your driving records

Reckless Driving 8

Careless Driving 6

Failure to give information or

render aid at the scene of an accident 6

Following too closely 4

Failure to yield right-of-way 4

Passing a school bus when signals are flashing 4

Failure to yield to a pedestrian 4

Disobeying a traffic signal or stop sign 4

Impeding traffic, driving too slowly 2

Failure to dim headlights 2



For Complete list of Violation Codes & demerit points click here

3 comments:

  1. 1981 Ford Mustang AC Compressor
    I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isuzu FXR Truck Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

 
Automobile DigNow.org